Sunday, April 25, 2010

My first post


So, I have been thinking about doing this for years. At first I wanted to do it so that family members that were far away from us could see our children and keep up with what we were getting into. I still want to do it for that reason but I also want to share what I create and use this as another creative outlet. I spend sometime on-line looking at other blogs and I think that it is a great way to share ideas and keep your far away family closer. So here goes....


This is a picture from Easter weekend...these are the ones I love the most! :)

2 comments:

  1. this is great!!! i am so glad you decided to do it. you will rack up the followers in no time with as many awesome things as you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a lot of pins on Pinterest from this blog in your very near future. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete